Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

i will always.. ♥c.

please wear the face, the one where you smile because you lighten up my heart when i start to cry.♥

Sometimes sitting in the dark wishing you were here, turns me crazy, but it’s you who makes me lose my head
.



When the evening shadows and the stars appear, and there is no one there to dry your tears, 
I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love.
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn't do.Go to the end of the Earth for you, to make you feel my love


Whenever I´m alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again.
Whenever I´m alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.



hallo, ich liebe dich. ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey Baby.

Hey Baby.
Die Tage vergehen und es wird nicht besser. Ich weiß nicht, wann ich dich das letzte Mal gesehen habe. Ist auch besser so, nicht wahr? Ich bin zwar komplett anders geworden, doch mein altes Herz schlägt nur für dich. Ich versuche einfach einen Neuanfang zu machen. Dich aus meinen Erinnerungen zu streichen. Dein Gesicht zu vergessen. Einfach alles an dir.