Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

to me you are..

wonderful, the understander of gadgets, funny, precious, gorgeous, a fixer of broken things, MY BEST FRIEND, talented, weird, a bit annoying, inspiring, mad, supportive the love of my life, my sounding board, the curry king, awesome, always there, the best cuddle-giver, my soulmate , hunky dory, an accomplice, a fab encourager, constant, the opener of jars, my musical educator, my gig buddy, special, aa bit brilliant, ingentious, understanding, top bananas, all i need, my lobster, everything, PERFECT.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey Baby.

Hey Baby.
Die Tage vergehen und es wird nicht besser. Ich weiß nicht, wann ich dich das letzte Mal gesehen habe. Ist auch besser so, nicht wahr? Ich bin zwar komplett anders geworden, doch mein altes Herz schlägt nur für dich. Ich versuche einfach einen Neuanfang zu machen. Dich aus meinen Erinnerungen zu streichen. Dein Gesicht zu vergessen. Einfach alles an dir.